All the tricks of The Sims 4 with young children: how to maximize their abilities, needs and moods
Thanks to the expansion growing up as a family for The Sims 4 we will be able to raise our children and live one of those most enriching experiences in life, and now also in the virtual field.
As usual in all expansions for the sims 4in growing as a family we also have a series of tricks that you can enable.
Thanks to tricks From The Sims 4 growing up as a family we will be able to customize the different characteristics of boys and girls, also change their needs bars and much more.
So we will tell you how to activate The Sims 4 cheats growing as a family, and also the list of all the cheat codes that exist.
The Sims 4: Eco Living – Trailer
All the tricks of The Sims 4 with young children: how to maximize their abilities, needs and mood
Before we give you the list of cheats for The Sims 4 growing as a family, you must enable the cheat console in this way:
- On Windows press “control + shift + C” on the keyboard to open the cheat console.
- If you have a Mac, you should use “command + shift + C”.
- If you play through PlayStation or Xbox you must press all four triggers (the four L and R) at the same time.
Within the cheat console, enter “testingCheats on” or “testingCheats true” (without the quotes) and then press enter or ok to give yourself the ability to run codes.
All skill cheats
Thanks to these codes, you will be able to set any skill level for young children.
Write a value from 1 to 5 where we have put the #.
- Communication – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication #
- Imagination – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination #
- Movement – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement #
- Potty – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty #
- Thinking – stats.set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking #
We can make young children happy by changing each of their needs bars:
- Attention – fillmotive motive_attention
- Bladder – fillmotive motive_bladder
- Energy – fillmotive motive_energy
- Fun – fillmotive motive_fun
- Hunger – fillmotive motive_hunger
- Hygiene – fillmotive motive_hygiene
- All necessities – sims.fill_all_commodities
With these tricks, you will be able to establish different moods at your whim:
- Energetic – sims.add_buff EnergizedHigh
- Playful – sims.add_buff PlayfulHigh
- Remove buffs – sims.remove_all_buffs
Remember, that if you hold down the Shift key and click on a sim, the option will appear that will allow you to modify them, not only their actual physical appearance, but also the relationships they have.
If you have been left wanting more, you can also dive into the 20 best mods for The Sims 4 and the best mods of May, June, July and August. Also ALL cheats, keys and codes for PC, PS4 and Xbox One (2021).
In case you want to continue taking possibilities out of the game, you shouldn’t miss our guide with the best The Sims mods: 50 new social interactions, Superman or Zelda fan objects and many more available options.