We get an interesting detail related to one of the most beloved franchises by nintenderos. It is indeed about Mario Kart and more specifically Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
In this case, we have been able to learn that, as happened with the first round, it seems that the games from which they come have been leaked the clues that remain to be confirmed. With the second installment, what the dataminers found with the first has been confirmed, so if everything remains the same, the rest of the clues would come from the games that you have listed below (the ? are unknown and it seems that they could be new clues as has happened with Frozen Skies in the second installment):
- Rock Cup: Tour, DS, GBA, 3DS
- Moon Cup: Tour, GameCube, ?, 3DS
- Fruit Cup: Tour, Wii, DS, ?
- Boomerang Cup: Tour, GameCube, GBA, Tour
- Feather Cup: Tour, Wii, GBA, Tour
- Duplicerezas Cup: Tour, GameCube, SNES, ?
- Acorn Cup: Tour, Wii, ?, ?
- Pinchos Cup: Tour, GameCube, ?, Wii
Here is a showcase of all the cups with potential prefixes. We have not confirmed if it is grabbing this information from garbage data. pic.twitter.com/3yW46Ms1D5
— Fishguy6564 (@fishguy6564) March 17, 2022
We also remind you of the list of new tracks confirmed for the second installment officially:
- Visit to New York/ New York Minute (Tour)
- Mario Circuit 3 / Mario Circuit 3 (SNES)
- Kalimari Desert / Kalimari Desert (N64)
- Waluigi Pinball / Waluigi Pinball (DS)
- Non-stop Sydney / Sydney Spring (Tour)
- Snow Land / Snow Land (GBA)
- Mushroom Gorge (Wii)
- Frozen Skies / Sky-High Sundae (new)
For now there is nothing more confirmed, but we will be attentive to more details. What do you think about it? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments.