The skin Ali-A of the Idol Series is now available in the daily store fortnite battle royale. In this news we have how to get Ali-A in Fortnite. Just below we give you all the details about this new skin from Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3:
How to get Ali-A in Fortnite?
The Ali-A skin and its accessories are items from the Fortnite Battle Royale store that must be purchased with V-Bucks, the virtual currency of the game. At the time we write this news, the exchange rate is 1,000 paVos for €7.99. These new Fortnite cosmetics first hit the store on May 20, 2022:
What are all Ali-A’s items in Fortnite?
Just below we leave you a list with all the Ali-A items in Fortniteand their prices in paVos:
- Ali-A Lot (includes Ali-A skin and styles, Ali-Tech Breastplate backpack accessory, Ali-Tech Staff harvesting tool, Ali-Tech Plasma Wings hang glider, Blue A wrap, and emote A Diplodocolus!): 2,400 paVos
- Skin Ali-A (includes different styles) + Ali-Tech Breastplate Backpacking Accessory + Hang Gliding Ali-Tech Plasmatic Wings: 1,800 paVos
- Ali-Tech Staff Harvesting Tool: 800 paVos
- Blue A Wrapper: 500 V-Bucks
- Gesture A Diplodocolus!: 500 V-Bucks
What is a Fortnite skin? Which is the best?
As always when we publish news of this type, we must remind you how do fortnite skins work:
- Fortnite skins, like the rest of the game’s accessories, are just aesthetic modifications. That is, they only modify the appearance of our character in the game. Neither is “stronger” or “better” than the other, so to speak.
- All Fortnite cosmetic items (skins, backpacks, spikes…) can be used without problems in all game modes: Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World.
- All of these items may return to the store in the future.although no one knows exactly when, unless Epic Games itself announces it, or unless the store sections are leaked a couple of hours before the daily update.
Do not miss our complete guide to Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3; In it we tell you how to get Doctor Strange and Marauder, two other Marvel characters who joined the roster of controllable avatars in the Epic Games video game.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration