The challenges Y missions of the week 9 of the Season 2 from Fortnite Chapter 3 They will be available from Thursday 05/19/2022 at 3:00 p.m. CEST. As usual, at Meristation we tell you which is each challenge Y mission from Fortnite of this batch, extracted directly from the game via data mining. We leave you with all this information just below:
Fortnite Season 2: leaked missions Week 9
- Call in an Airstrike at The Collider or The Fortress (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Use an elevator and deal damage to opponents within 30 seconds (0/100) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Shoot the tires of OI vehicles (0/3) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
- Hit an enemy player with an Assaulter Shotgun from more than 50 meters (0/50) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Drive a Battle Bus or fly a Choppa to Control Cavern (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
- Repair a vehicle at the Synapse Station or Chonker Circuit (0/200) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
- Gesture at different OI Airship collision locations (0/2) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Upgrade a Barrel Shotgun at an upgrade bench (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Search Red Tool Boxes (0/2) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
All these challenges and missions were added to the Fortnite file system with the patch 20.40the fifth content update of Chapter 3 Season 2. As we discussed above, these challenges and missions will be available from Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. CEST except for the last two; the weekly missions are always seven, but in each weekly round Epic Games usually adds a couple of extra challenges to replace any of the other seven in case there is an unforeseen problem.
In Meristation you will have guides for each and every one of these challenges as soon as they are active in the game. In the meantime, we remind you that you can visit our complete Fortnite Battle Royale guide for help with different aspects of the game, such as how to level up fast or how to get the Marauder skin.
Sources: Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration