Fortnite: Battle Royale received during the course of this morning from the tuesday may 3 from 2022 a new patch for the current Season 2: Resistance of Chapter 3. The Epic Games game has been updated once again to bring us the version 20.30 which on this occasion adds novelties such as the return of the Choppa helicopter or the celebration of Star Wars day. As always it also brings fixes and corrections to all platforms the game is available on. below we summarize the details most relevant and the changes that have been included with the 20.30.
All the playable news of patch 20.30
With the update 20.30 of Fortnite come the following gameplay news and changes to the title of Epic Games:
- The battle for Hot Reels is over: with the victory of the Resistance. Donation stalls to fund the armored battle bus and a set of turrets can now be found at this reclaimed point of interest.
- The battle for Tilted Towers begins: Join the Resistance and push back the OI in the mythical city. Watch out, because above the buildings there is an IO Sabretooth blimp.
- Star Wars Day Celebration: To celebrate May 4, from the 3rd to the 17th of this month, the Laser Swords and the E-11 blasting rifles join the game. There will also be new Star Wars missions to unlock an Empire banner. An intergalactic event!
- New donation posts to fund the Choppas: donate bars for this air vehicle to return from the vault so you can fly around the island and attack from the skies.
With patch 20.30 Epic Games has made Severe changes to shotgun damage. According to the company these changes increase damage from most shots (including headshots) and a “maximum damage limit” has also been defined for all shotguns, which sets the maximum damage a single shotgun blast can inflict.
These are the main changes that shotguns have suffered in Battle Royale and Zero Construction mode:
- The minimum pellet hit count has been increased from 3 to 4 for the Pump & Ram Shotgun, Auto Shotgun, and Barrel Shotgun.
- Increased headshot damage and pellet damage for the Pump & Ram Shotgun and Auto Shotgun.
- Raider Shotgun and Barrel Shotgun headshot damage is increased significantly, but there is no change to base damage per pellet.
- Barrel Shotgun damage loss has been adjusted, shortening the effective range.
Epic Games also includes as of this patch 20.30 a new menu Navigate next to Discover. This menu is divided into categories (such as Action, Casual, and Combat), which will make it easier for users to find games of various genres more comfortably and quickly.
This update brings some general changes and fixes for the game, as always we can extract them from the Trello from Epic and from the press releases. They are the following:
Important bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where the cameras in the Seven Outposts could not be opened.
- Fixed an issue where players could climb on islands even though that option was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the tracker would record and display the wrong value when completed and the user restarted the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to be eliminated when driving through a barrier used as a platform.
- Fixed a bug that caused memory to spike on certain islands.
Naturally this version 20.30 of Fortnite also brings us a lots of new cosmetic items and skins that dataminers are responsible for collecting. Over the next few days we can have them in the in-game store if we want to acquire them with turkeys. Here below we show you the news in this regard:
Remember that you can visit our complete guide to know the best tips and tricks and easily overcome all the challenges of the season. Fortnite is a Battle Royale that is free to PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and devices Androidyou can read our analysis.