Announcement of update 9.20, what characters are waiting for reinforcements?
Update 9.20 is loose, there is no pressure or expectations. The season is slowly coming to an end, and worlds are played on the previous update.
It turns out that Riot Games plans to introduce a lot of reinforcements and several weaknesses. Amazingly, Yuumi will remain as it is, the same applies to the currently massacred Tahm Kench.
According to Mark Yetter, this is a preliminary list of changes in Update 9.20
- Locket of the Iron Solari
- Ivern (small buff/rework)
- Viktor (small buff/rework)
- Shaco (small buff/rework)
- Garen (small buff/rework)
- Qiyana (they listened to the crying players, and yet they are very easy to beat)
It turns out that in this update we can see up to four small reworks. Rioter does not disclose, however, which will be buffed, and which actual changes, which may be called reworks. We are curious about what came out of Shaco and how Garen’s change will affect the game.