One of my favorite meals is breakfast. This is one of my favorite moments of the day when I take a break for coffee or tea and have a very complete healthy breakfast with fruits, grains and some protein if you give me time I start the day with a better mood, more energy and with my stomach ready to face the day. But I’m not the only one.
other women like it Vicki Martin Berrocal they also tend to attach great importance to what they eat at the first moment of the day. The designer and businesswoman took care of herself for a while, and now that she recently turned 50, she is better than ever. In some cases, the designer usually shares her workouts on social media as well as what she eats during the day, including one of her favorite breakfasts and what we have seen on several occasions is filled with flavor and nutrients.
What is keto granola
It seems that Vicki loves keto muesli. a simple breakfast, perfect for summer, that combines a lot of nutrients. It can be easily taken with you anywhere and is quite satisfying. Along with the Designer muesli usually adds fruit (such as papaya) and natural yogurt. Ready in less than 2 minutes!
Granola as we know it is made up of grains such as oats, wheat and others. However, in Ketogranol, these cereals are replaced by seeds such as chia, pumpkin or flax.
Healthy breakfast by Vicki Martin Berrocal.
How to cook keto granola step by step
keto muesli It usually comes ready-made and is easy to find in some supermarkets, but you also have the option of making it at home. We will show you some of Ingredients needed to make homemade keto granola:
Time: 30 minutes approximately.
- Assorted dried fruits (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts…).
- Assorted seeds (chia, pumpkin, poppy…).
- Crushed flax seeds.
- Shredded coconut.
- 1 egg white.
- 50 grams of butter.
- Cinnamon and vanilla.
- Dark chocolate chips.
- Step 1. The first step is to crush the nuts with a mortar. Add flax and other mixed seeds.
- Step 2 Contains shredded coconut.
- Step 3 Add egg white, butter, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Step 4 Mix all ingredients well except chocolate.
- Step 5 Preheat the oven for about 10 minutes and put the whole mixture on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Step 6 Bake well for about 15 minutes at 160°C.
- Step 7 Let the mixture cool and then store in an airtight glass container to keep it in perfect condition longer.
Keep in mind that cooking times can vary depending on your oven, so be sure to keep an eye on the granola so it doesn’t burn. You can adapt this recipe by adding other keto ingredients such as pumpkin seeds, stevia or coconut oil, according to your preference. Enjoy Homemade Keto Granola!
If you want to stay up to date with everything we post on www.elmueble.com, subscribe to our newsletter.