national judge The summons Macias was dropped by the Consejo de la Judicatura. Sources in this body assure that another process is open.
In a session held this Saturday, August 19, 2023, the Judiciary Council dismissed Macias after he canceled the judge’s hearing in the case. Las Torres, according to the Judiciary, Without competence, a member of the Court was refused and did not inform the President of the National Court so that he could be legally replaced by another magistrate.
Macias’ disaster arises by two votes In favor of three voices present in the plenary session. It is certain that I am ready for justice.
Furthermore, solemnly, he asked whether Macías had commitments and, in any case, to favor former General of State Pablo Celí, who had been criminally prosecuted. Las Torres Case.
According to the proposal that LA HORA accepted, the motivations were as follows:
Doctor José Luis Esteban Celi de la Torre filed a complaint before the Consejo de la Judicatura on May 8, 2023, where he informed the alleged commission of disciplinary offenses on behalf of the Juez de la Corte Nacional de Justicia, Magister Walter Samano. Macías Fernández y del Conjuez Dr. Mauricio Bayardo Espinosa Brito.
The above complaint was assigned with the procedure number CJ-EXT-2023-06767.
- In his complaint, the doctor, José Luis Esteban Celli de la Torre, states the following: The judicial process was submitted to the competence of a court composed of the following magistrates: Luis Adrián Rojas Calle, Walter Samano Macías Fernández and Mauricio Bayardo Espinosa Brito.
- On December 7, 2022, the doctor José Luis Esteban Celi de la Torre, who was prosecuted, filed a claim of denial against Luis Adrián Rojas, joint judge of the National Court of Justice.
- On February 8, 2023, Samano Macías Fernández issues a testimony, calling for the reinstatement of the court hearing.
- At the end of the issue of summons for public hearing, it is the resolution dated February 8, 2023 which resolved the demand for rejection, not executed,
- On February 10, 2023, Doctor José Luis Esteban Celi de la Torre filed an appeal for clarification of the sentence in the process.
- On March 13, 2023, Judges: Walter Samano Macías Fernández and Mauricio Bayardo Espinosa Brito dismissed the appeal for clarification as unfounded, interceded by José Luis Esteban Celli de la Torre.
- On March 10, 2023, he issued a measure with a court composed by the following: Luis Adrián Rojas Calle, Walter Samano Macías Fernández and Mauricio Bayardo Espinosa Brito.
El Plano resolved:
Declare Master Walter Samano Macias Fernandez responsible for Committed to a typed and accepted disciplinary offense In Article 109 No. 1 of the Organic Code of Judicial Function, by the Act of Subscribing Providence of February 8, 2023, the jurisdiction to resolve itself was suspended.
11.2 Let’s say that Samano Macías, for his functions as judge of the Special Criminal Chamber of the National Court for Military Punishment, Police Punishment, Traffic, Corruption and Organized Crime respectively, sanction for removal,
11.3 Confirm the innocence status of Doctor Mauricio Bayardo Espinosa Brito, Conjuez de la Sala Especializada de lo Penalmilitary punishment, police punishment, traffic, corruption and organized crime of the National Court, by But Providence was subscribed on February 8, 2023 and the resolution capability was suspended.
Although he also has a background, with the resolution of the Plenum of the Judiciary Council of 17 November 2014, the post was suspended without remuneration for a period of 15 days, as he was responsible for it. disciplinary offence.
But this is not the only disciplinary process for potentially irregular acts. According to this diary, Macías has been censured for alleged work misconduct. This case was named ‘Bad Bunny’. (DLH)