Italy joins the list of maps that passed limited testing of Counter-Strike 2 on the eve of its release.
The Counter-Strike 2 community continues to see new developments as Valve works to optimize and improve gameplay built on Source 2 during its limited testing phase. Now Update from August 15th. represents the introduction of Italy.
Read also: Counter-Strike 2: this could be your departure date
In addition, it introduces a number of adjustments and improvements designed to further enrich the gaming experience. Below we present the release notes for this update, translated into Spanish:
- Competitive and Private Matchmaking are currently disabled in the Limited Trial.
- Minor adjustments to the shape of the smoke cloud.
- Italy has been added to the Deathmatch and Casual game modes.
- The Anubis and Ancient cards have been removed.
- Uniform StatTrak position on both CS2 M4 models so they don’t interfere with decals.
- Adjusted sticker sizes on CS2 M4A4 so they no longer overlap.
( SOME )
- Updated hostage models.
( SOUND )
- Adjustments and improvements in audio mixing.
( WORKSHOP TOOLS )
- Added support for multiple command representation options.
While Counter-Strike 2’s limited testing phase is still ongoing, Valve continues to work hard to make sure the gameplay experience is as polished and immersive as possible. The addition of the Italy map to Deathmatch and Casual game modes will give players a new place to test their skills and strategies.
See also: Counter-Strike 2: Change of maps in the update of August 7
Adjustments to the in-game economy, including the unification of StatTrak positions and resizing of stickers, are intended to improve game balance. In addition, the audio tweaks and improvements to the workshop tools indicate the intention to provide players with an immersive and personalized experience.
Stay tuned for future updates as Valve continues to work closely with the community to make Counter-Strike 2 even more impressive and exciting. As the official release approaches, players can expect these changes to enrich their gaming experience.