Baldur’s Gate 3: This is the most used races and classes, game hours and other data from Larian Studios.

Baldur’s Gate 3 This is a real phenomenon both critically and commercially. On the one hand, we have the fact that she was able to surpass a colossus like The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom on Metacritic. On the other hand, a feat like breaking into the top 10 most played games in Steam history, in that select club that includes names like PUBG, Elden Ring, and Cyberpunk 2077, among others. Larian Studios is aware of their success, so to celebrate it, they have shared a series very curious details and statistics about the game and how users are enjoying what is undoubtedly a great RPG of 2023..

Baldur’s Gate 3 in numbers

Below we take a look at the highlights and figures shared by Larian Studios, among which we can see how many players were able to complete the game in the early days, as well as most used races and character classesamong other very interesting aspects.

  • 368 players completed the game (all three acts) in the first three days of its release.
  • 93% of players have customized their character from scratch, while the remaining 7% have chosen a biased one.
  • With nearly 300,000 players, the community’s favorite character race is the half-elves.
  • By far the most popular class in Baldur’s Gate 3 is the Paladin. Cleric is the least selectable.
  • Scratchy, the dog we met after a few hours of playing, has been petted over 750,000 times.
  • Those with the ability to talk to animals have done so more than 2.4 million times.
  • For their part, those who can talk to the dead have spoken to more than 1.4 million corpses.
  • Players add over 10 million hours (over a thousand years) of accumulated game.

Baldur’s Gate 3 is now available on PC via Steam and Coming to PS5 September 6th.. A release date for the Xbox Series X has yet to be announced. At FreeGameTips, we are working hard to bring you the most complete analysis possible, which you will be able to read very soon.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button