This browser does not support the video element.
Last year in Spain more than 28,000 people unfortunately lost their lives ischemic heart disease, Although this figure is increasing in the population, it is important to emphasize that it affects both men and women equally.
However, within this gloomy landscape, It is fundamental to remember that myocardial infarction is not inevitable, There are factors that we can control to improve our health and reduce our chances of suffering from this condition, some of them being the foods we consume.
Myocardial infarction is a pathology that directly affects the health of our heart. Unfortunately, on many occasions, it becomes an urgent condition and in some cases leads to fatal outcomes, especially when timely treatment is not received.
While there are many factors that can lead to a heart attack, some factors increase the risk significantly. In this context, some The most well-known factors are age, smoking, diabetes and high blood pressure. artery.
However, there is another important factor that we mostly overlook: food. Contrary to what we might think, the foods we choose to eat can play a decisive role in how we take care of our bodies.
The scientific community and experts in cardiology are becoming increasingly convinced that positive effects of diet Healthy to prevent heart attack.
6 most beneficial foods
- dairy: Several investigations have shown that dairy consumption is related to a lower risk of heart disease. Whether in the form of milk or curd, it is highly recommended to include these products in our diet. However, it is important to choose the most natural options.
- fish: Like dairy products, fish also plays an essential role. Unless moderate intake is suggested, this food should be a part of our diet. Of the various options available, salmon stands out as a particularly beneficial option.
- FruitFruits are one fundamental food group that should not be included in our diet routine. So much so that nutritionists recommend consuming at least three to five servings a day.
- vegetables: Along with fruits, vegetables are also essential ingredients in our shopping. These foods provide high nutritional value to our organism and play an important role in the prevention of diseases such as heart attacks.
- newes: Dry fruits in general have remarkable health benefits. However, nutcases require special attention, as studies have shown that consuming a handful a day can reduce the risk of heart attack by up to 30%.
- vegetables: Last but not least, we got the vegetables. These healthy options are also ideal for reducing the chances of a heart attack. In fact, according to research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, regular consumption reduces the risk by 14%.