Hermosillo, Sonora. – Maintaining a pleasant body odor depends on several factors such as personal hygiene, diet and lifestyle in general.
According to the site Glamorous Mexico, Each person has a specific scent and is influenced by different factors such as age, gender, genetics, personal hygiene, hormonal issues and of course diet.. A high intake of refined carbohydrates, red meat, garlic, onions, alcohol, and processed foods contributes to body odor.
Here are some foods that can improve body odor:
• fresh fruits and vegetables: Eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables can help improve body odor. These foods contain vitamins and antioxidants that help neutralize bad odors.
• Water: Maintaining water balance is necessary to remove toxins from the body and reduce unwanted body odor.
• Yogurt and probiotic foods: Foods rich in probiotics, such as yogurt and kefir, can promote a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut and improve digestion, which positively affects body odor.
• oats and fiber: A diet rich in fiber, such as that found in oats, whole grains, and legumes, can help maintain a healthy digestive system and promote regular detoxification.
• herbs and spices: Some herbs and spices such as parsley, mint and coriander can freshen breath and improve overall flavor.
• Green tea: Green tea contains polyphenols that help fight free radicals and improve body odor to help eliminate toxins.
• Citrus: Citrus fruits such as oranges, lemons, and limes contain vitamin C and antioxidants that help cleanse the body and improve flavor.
• Fish and omega-3 fatty acids: Eating fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, can help reduce inflammation and improve skin quality, which can positively affect body odor.
• foods rich in zinc: Zinc is an essential mineral for skin health and helps control body odor. Some examples of foods rich in zinc are nuts, seeds, and shellfish.
• Foods rich in chlorophyll: Foods like spinach, broccoli, and other leafy greens contain chlorophyll, which helps neutralize odors.
Remember that in addition to diet, personal hygiene, regular exercise, and other healthy lifestyle habits also play an important role in body odor..
If you’re experiencing drastic changes in body odor or have concerns about it, it’s a good idea to talk to your doctor.