we have the recipe for the version healthy Del Viral Mermaid Matcha so you can enjoy these hot summer days instead of your iced latte!
Matcha is one of the drinks that replaces coffee for many people and why not if it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Gen Z has taken on the task of establishing this as one of the most aesthetic options for your next order during brunch. You can have it hot, but this cool recipe that’s circulating on TikTok has us spellbound, called “Mermaid Matcha”.
Its taste is delicious and it is also easy to make. In addition to matcha, include another super food that is blue spirulina, which contains high amounts of iron. Grounded Mermaid Matcha is beautiful on the outside, but on the inside, it’ll help you stay satisfied and bring you tons of benefits from its ingredients.
Learn to make El Mermaid Matcha with a recipe that Kourtney Kardashian uses
Recently, Kourtney’s Portal shared her favorite recipe for making this Mermaid Matcha Latte, as we translated it for you, so you can try it at home.
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- 1 teaspoon blue spirulina
- enough water to mix each of the previous ingredients
- 1 glass milk of your choice
- Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- In a small bowl, using a blender, blend the matcha portion with enough water so that it is thick.
- Repeat the previous step, but now with blue spirulina.
- Fill a vase with ice.
- Add sweetener of your choice.
- Place the blue spirulina inside the vase, add milk 3/4 of its capacity and lastly, add the matcha.
- You can mix it all up, even if you don’t you create a marbled effect.
- Espolvoria with cinnamon and enjoy.
Note by: Dulce Adalid
Find more: Instyle.mx