You’ve probably tried a lot of things to sleep better, from relaxing sound apps to the 4-7-8 sleep routine. But even so, none of them can fully help you fall asleep, which is especially true with the arrival of summer and heat in Spain. can be made even more difficult or even in the case of women why, according to a number of studies, due to biological and hormonal factors, they may have a lower quality of sleep. But if this is your case, have you tried taking the infusion shortly before bedtime?
Of course, we do not mean just one, but one that has already proven its effectiveness. effective for sleepbut it will also help you improve your digestion and can be your ally in healthy weight loss. We reveal what this well-known infusion is.
Digestive infusion that reduces weight and helps improve sleep
The infusion we are going to talk about on this occasion has nothing to do with either the famous blue elixir or the classic valerian infusion, but still it is also one of the one of the most popular and famous in Spain. A natural drink that is present in most homes and is commonly used for digestion. If you still don’t know which one we’re talking about, we’ll assume it’s camomile tea.
(Infusion for weight loss, with which you can say goodbye to swollen legs)
One of those herbs that have long been used precisely because of their medicinal properties. properties, among which digestive and diuretic propertiesbut also anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and soothing.
Hence, chamomile infusion is highly recommended for calming poor digestion, abdominal pain and heartburn. This, together with its anti-inflammatory action, also helps eliminate possible nausea or vomiting. It is also capable of soothing pain, so in the case of women, it can be a very good ally to relieve the classic menstrual pain.
As for its relaxant properties, chamomile is ideal for combating insomnia and is very effective for calming down. states of nervousness, stress, or anxiety. Something that the Spanish Heart Foundation recently demonstrated in a study that showed how one of the components of chamomile is able to bind to the same receptors as other drugs such as Valium.
(An exercise that requires almost no effort and with which you can lose weight without getting up)
To all this, we must add that chamomile can also help you lose weight, and not only for its satiating effect, but also for the fact that mild diuretic action ideal for removing fluids and helping to eliminate toxins from the body, promoting weight loss, but provided that it is combined with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Why chamomile can be a great ally for women
As we suspected, chamomile is a popular herb due to its many properties. medicinal and therapeutic properties, which can also promote women’s health for various reasons. Among the benefits that this infusion can bring to women we find:
- Relief of menstrual pain: Chamomile can help relieve symptoms associated with menstrual pain, such as cramps and abdominal discomfort. It has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties that can help relax uterine muscles and relieve tension during the menstrual cycle.
- Digestive Health Support: Chamomile can have a positive effect on the digestive system, so it can help relieve problems like bloating, heartburn, and indigestion. Something especially useful for those women who suffer from gastrointestinal problems.
- Improves sleep: Factors such as hormonal changes, menopause, or even menstruation itself can change a woman’s sleep, so the relaxing effects of chamomile can be a great ally to improve sleep quality.
How to cook chamomile step by step
(A dish that I could not miss at your dinners if you want to lose weight and recommended by Harvard)
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile flowers
- Pour water into a small saucepan over a glass of water and bring to a boil.
- When the water boils, add a tablespoon of dried chamomile flowers to the pan. You also have the option to use already prepared chamomile bags.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes. This will help chamomile to reveal its properties and aromas in water.
- After the chamomile has rested, the infusion can be strained to remove the flowers or sachets, leaving only the liquid, which is now drinkable.