Seeing what you have done epic games V Fortnite As for the crossover in recent months, the truth is that the idea that the game is in a new golden stage can be confirmed without too much trouble. nothing has been announced collaboration with Futurama which is already available in the game, later Terminator Skin Revealed everyone in the community wanted, and today Epic Games made official crossover leaks with Jujutsu Kaisen.
But in addition to all the data that is known about this collaboration (which was collected in this other article as a compilation), the truth is that there is a detail in how Epic Games announced an event that raised an alarm regarding one of its skins. I’m talking specifically about one that matches the Itadori character from Jujutsu Kaisen, which can be released for free in Fortnite soon. I leave you with all the details below.
Why does it seem like the Itadori skin will be free in Fortnite?
- it all started with initial crossover leak revealing 3 soon-to-be-released skins 👈
- They belonged to encrypted in-game packages linked directly to Fortnite’s own store 🤑
- It means that 3 leaked Jujutsu Kaisen skins will be paid in-game 🤔
- However, there was no trace of Itadoriwhich was weird considering he’s the main character of the anime ❓
- Well then; epic games just confirmed the collaboration with a trailer in which the latter actually appears ❗
- The fact that the company confirmed the skin and that it is not tied to the points of the store in a certain direction: it can be free ✅
- All of this would make sense, especially if Epic Games ends with the launch of the mini-battle pass that accompanies the crossover as an event, as it was already with the last collaboration with Star Wars 👈
- I leave you with a trailer from Fortnite X Jujutsu Kaisen below so you can see what Itadori will look like in game
Considering the moves that Epic Games has been giving in recent months, it is possible that this skin will be free in Fortnite. What do you and do you think? In any case, I remind you that I will be attentive to any news that arises in order to keep you informed of how it all ends.