Tuna is a fruit of Mexican origin, which is not paid much attention, as it is not among the favorites in Peru. However, it has many Benefit for health. Therefore, in the next post, we will compile a collection of these beneficial properties and teach you how to prepare prickly pear soda with lemon.
World Health Organization (WHO) recommends consuming at least 400g per day for health and nutrient benefits. In 2019, insufficient consumption of fruits and vegetables is estimated to be responsible for approximately 14% of gastrointestinal cancer deaths worldwide11% of deaths from ischemic heart disease and 9% of deaths from cerebrovascular accidents.
5 health benefits of tuna
- Enhances Defense: The first benefit of tuna is the high content of vitamin C, which strengthens the defenses and the immune system. Eating prickly pear will speed up your recovery if you have any respiratory disease.
- Rich in Antioxidants: In addition, it contains several compounds that provide the body with antioxidants to prevent free radical damage to cells. In addition to preventing various degenerative diseases, it also slows down aging.
- Supports Platelet Function: Blood clotting is possible thanks to platelets, which are cells. Consumption of tuna contributes to the efficient functioning of this body system.
- Reduces cholesterol and triglycerides: Helps lower blood triglycerides and bad cholesterol levels thanks to the antioxidants and other compounds in tuna.
- Strengthens bones: Prickly pear is high in calcium and magnesium, two minerals that support strong, healthy bones, teeth, and nails.
How do you make tuna and lemon soda?
On the other hand, tuna has diuretic properties that help in weight loss. It is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, flavonoids, beta-carotene and vitamin C. Lemon, on the other hand, is an ingredient that helps make the diet easier to digest. It provides us with a good dose of potassium and vitamin C while keeping us hydrated and preventing oxidation.
- 5 items tuna peeled greens.
- 1 cup lemon juice.
- 4 cups water.
- 2 tablespoons bee.
- Ice to taste
- 1 PC. lemon chopped, pitted.
Mix all the ingredients in a blender, then serve in a pitcher and refrigerate for a rich, refreshing and healthy drink.
To learn more