Battlefield 2042 Update 5.1 Announced, New Seasonal Event Announced
The Battlefield 2042 team today announced that Update 5.1 will be available to download starting next week on all platforms and will focus on new quality of life improvements and other changes to improve the gameplay experience.
In addition, it was confirmed that The next seasonal event will take place in July and will feature the mysterious Legion of Archangels. and a collection of new cosmetics to earn.
Briefly about upcoming changes:
· Vault weapon accessories: Continuing with additions from the start of Season 5, the M39 EMR and SVD will receive full military accessories.
· Squad Respawn Improvements– When attempting to respawn in vehicles, a drop-down screen will now display a message stating that the vehicle is low on health. The ability to respawn on foot with the CAV-Brawler has also been limited to prevent unnecessary player deaths.
Stay tuned for details on the seasonal event in the coming days. For full details on Patch 5.1, see the latest patch notes on the Battlefield Blog here.
. Read the full article on Frikipandi Battlefield 2042: Update 5.1 and New Seasonal Event Announced.
Battlefield 2042 Latest Posts: Update 5.1 and New Season Event Announced
- Amazon Devices Discounted for Amazon Prime Day
- Overview of Synology BeeDrive. Professional home backup at your fingertips
- Experts recommend periodic maintenance of air conditioners.
- Meet the cover stars of EA SPORTS FC 24 Ultimate Edition. trailer announcement
- Take advantage of these discounts and don’t miss out on your Wacom tablet on Amazon Prime Day.