If you weren’t able to purchase tickets for The Eras Tour during the pre-sale, don’t worry! The sale to the general public will begin at 10:00 am on June 12.
The shows will take place on 18 November at Estadio Nilton Santos in Rio de Janeiro and on 25 and 26 November at Allianz Parque in São Paulo.
Tickets are available in different price ranges, ranging from R$190 to R$2,250, depending on the type of ticket chosen (full, half price or one of 4 VIP packages, sector and city).
How much is a Taylor Swift concert in Rio de Janeiro?
- Premium Track: R$ 950 full / R$ 475 half price
- Trail: R$ 650 full / R$ 325 half price
- East Lower Chair: R$ 750 full / R$ 75 half-price
- Lower West Chair: R$ 750 full / R$ 75 half-price
- Upper East Chair: R$ 480 full / R$ 240 half-price
- Superior West Chair: R$ 480 full / R$ 240 half-price
How much is a Taylor Swift concert in Sao Paulo?
- Premium Track: R$ 1050 full / R$ 525 half price
- Lower Chair: BRL 750 Full / BRL 375 Half Price
- Superior Chair: R$ 500 full / R$ 250 half-price
- Lower Chair North A – Partial view: R $ 480 full / R $ 240 half price
- Lower Chair North B – Partial view: R $ 480 full / R $ 240 half price
- Upper Chair North A – Partial view: R$ 380 full / R$ 190 half price
- North Superior Chair B – Partial view: R $ 380 full / R $ 190 half price
(tags to translate) news