Elden Ring receives a new patch with fixes and adjustments
If you have the game, you are already taking time to update it, because Bandai Namco has just announced that Elden Ring receive a new patch with corrections and adjustments
A vast seamlessly connected world in which the open territories will be filled with huge situations and dungeons with complex and three-dimensional designs. As you explore, you will experience the delight of discovering unknown and daunting threats, and that will make you feel the thrill of overcoming
This update includes hotfixes and game balance adjustments. after patch 1.09.
Also included is additional information on the pc ray tracing setup at the end of these patch notes.
PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam
Game Changes and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the effects of some skills, enchantments, items, and weapons that increase attack power were not applied to spells and enchantments.
- Fixed a bug where the ability contagious fury of the Jellyfish Shield It kept increasing attack power when unequipping the shield or switching to a different weapon.
- Decreased the poise damage of the skill Cursed-Blood Slice.
About PC Ray Tracing Settings
In certain circumstances, ray tracing has been enabled by default after updating the game to version 1.09.
- If ray tracing has been unintentionally enabled and it affects your game, you can disable it from the title menu or in-game going to System → graphics → disabled Quality of the layout of good heavens.
- If the game does not start correctly or becomes unstable when the ray tracing quality is set to Low/Medium/High/Maximum, please consider the following options:
The version number of this update displayed in the lower right corner of the title screen will be as follows:
Application version 1.09.1
Regulation Ver. 1.09.1