ALL dungeons (Location) and rewards
The dungeons are one of the main optional activities that the players of devil 4 we can find in the wide world of the game. These locations are full of dangers, but also numerous rewards. In Sanctuary you will find more than 100 dungeons to explore and complete, and they are one of the biggest draws when it comes to looting.
For all this, next in this entry of our guide we are going to show you all you need to know about the dungeons; how they workwhere to find them and what can you get by overcoming them, among other things.
How do dungeons work in Diablo 4?
Dungeons in Diablo 4 are interior zones separated from the open world by a loading time. The dungeon rooms are procedurally generated each time you access them, so they are never exactly the same and can be completed as many times as you like.
- most dungeons propose 2 to 3 central objectives that indicate certain places within them.
- almost all dungeons end with a confrontation against a boss.
- in the dungeons there may be goals like defeat groups of enemies, free prisoners, activate levers, etc.
- In general dungeon difficulty scale based on your levels, just like in the open world.
Obviously the dungeons are optional and you don’t have to do them, but their rewards (which you will see below) are quite lucrative, so we advise you to you complete them at least once each.
Location of all dungeons
In Diablo 4 there are over 100 dungeons to complete throughout Sanctuary. These are marked on your map with the cones of a barred door and you can visit them whenever you want (although some may be blocked until you clear out a nearby fort).
Here below we show you maps with the locations of all dungeons divided by the main regions of the game so you know where to find them easily:
Broken Peaks Dungeons
The region of Broken Tops has the following 23 dungeons:
The region of Scosglen has the following ? dungeons:
(In the beta the Scosglen region is not yet available)
Grim Steppes Dungeons
The region of Grim Steppes has the following ? dungeons:
(In the beta the Grim Steppes region is not yet available)
The region of Kehjistan has the following ? dungeons:
(In the beta the Kehjistan region is not yet available)
The region of Hawezar has the following ? dungeons:
(In the beta the Hawezar region is not yet available)
Rewards for completing dungeons
Completing dungeons in Diablo 4 is one of the best ways to get valuable loot for your character’s equipment.
Most important of all, note that most dungeons will reward you unlocking a legendary skin for the codex of power. These skins offer huge benefits for different gear items if they are you print in the occultistso getting them is ideal to maximize your build.
In addition to the aspects of the codex of power, throughout the dungeons you will also be able to get extra rewards like the following:
- For each dungeon you receive 30 renown points for the region in which it is located.
- you get gold both enemies and chests.
- you receive experience to level up your character faster.
- Some main and side missions they can be completed by clearing a dungeon (so you kill two birds with one stone).
- In certain dungeons local events can occurso you will also win Muttering Skittles.
It should be noted that in the dungeons there is a lots of enemies liteso items of rare and higher qualities are more guaranteed in these areas of the game. They’re a great way to get valuable pieces of gear, so don’t hesitate to make as many as you can.
How to unlock nightmare dungeons?
In Diablo 4 we can transform normal dungeons into nightmare dungeonswhich offer a much greater challenge since their enemies are more powerful (and its even juicier loot rewards). If you are interested in raising the difficulty of dungeons in this way, you should know the following:
- Dungeons can only be turned into Nightmare Dungeons after completing the campaign of the game.
- After completing the main campaign and get to level 50 of character, you will have to raise your world level to 3.
- after that you can visit occult NPCs to buy them sigils.
- you can buy sacred and ancestral sigils of different levels.
- with the sigils you will be able to transform a normal dungeon into a nightmare one.
In turn, it is also worth mentioning that by completing nightmare dungeons you can get new sigils and then these same recycle them in the occultist to keep getting even more powerful sigils. So you will have a way to extend the life of the endgame of the game.