Guide Resident Evil 4 Remake, tricks, tips and secrets
Get over Leon’s adventure in Spain with the help of our complete guide. History, collectibles, weapons, tips and much more to get 100% of the game.
Start of the guide
Welcome to our guide to Resident Evil 4 Remake, the remake of the classic originally released on the GameCube and remastered for a huge variety since. Throughout this guide we will explain how to complete the game 100%including a step-by-step guide free of plot spoilers, all the treasures, weapons and much more.
The story of Resident Evil 4 Remake takes Leon, survivor of Raccoon City, to a remote town in spain in search of the daughter of the US President. In this guide we will explain, no plot spoilershow to beat the game completing 100% of activities, puzzles and collectibles.
You have a large number of weapons that you can buy from the Peddler or obtain through other means. Each one of them has some special characteristics and here we will explain how to get them all, as well as their statistics, so that you can choose which one interests you the most.
There is more than a hundred of collectibles that can be obtained while playing. Each of them has some characteristics and serves to get special rewards. Here you will see how to get them all, as well as what you will get from each one.
- Mechanical Castilians: Destroy all 16 dolls to unlock a special weapon.
- Small keys and locked drawers: There are a total of 8 keys and drawers, inside which you’ll find extra treasures.
- Special keys and chests: There are 10 special chests scattered throughout the game that require 2 special keys. Inside you will find more treasures to sell to the Peddler.
- blue medallions: one of the classic collectibles from the original is back. Here you will see where to find the 6 groups of medallions to destroy, to get spinels in exchange.
- treasures: the main collectible of the game. Find with our help more than 100 treasures that you can sell to get money.
You will come across a huge number of puzzles, most of them completely mandatory, that you will have to solve. Some are quite simple, while others can make you think for a long time. Here we will explain how to solve them all.
The requests are the side missions of the game. In this section you will see where and how to complete each of them, in order to get items to exchange for special equipment from the Peddler.
The Shooting Galleries allow you to demonstrate your aim to get gold and silver tokens. With them you can get amulets, some accessories that allow you to activate special effects. Here you will see where and how to get the best rewards of each one.
Who is AW?
How to improve your life.
How to repair the knife.
How to create ammo.
How to save objects.
How to increase the size of the briefcase.