Today Thursday December 15, 2022, the dollar trades at 19.7676 pesos per unit with an upward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso falls 5.44 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 19.7321 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
For the economist Gabriela Siller, this Thursday’s session was dominated by the Bank of Mexico’s announcement of the increase in its reference rate by 50 bp to bring it to a level of 10.50%.
He points out that the markets anticipated this monetary policy decision and highlights the opinion of a member of the Governing Board who points to the possibility of continuing to increase this rate in subsequent sessions according to the “prevailing circumstances” that would be analyzed.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $19.7321 – Sell: $19.7321
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.19
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.74
- Banorte: Buy: $18.65 – Sell: $20.05
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.37 – Sell: $20.15
- IXE: Buy: $18.66 – Sell: $20.04
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.62 – Sell: $20.70
- Monex: Buy: $19.79 – Sell: $20.35
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.14 – Sell: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.10 – Sell: $20.10
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Buy: $19.2624 – Sell: $20.2729
- Banregio: Buy: $19.19 – Sell: $20.70
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at 17,409.2 dollars with a downward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, the peso opens the session with depreciation
Referring to euroit is quoted at $21.00 pesos, for $24.07 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on