Today Thursday December 1, 2022, the dollar trades at 19.1563 pesos per unit with a downward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso advances 14.25 cents in the exchange rate against Monday’s record to settle at 19.1656 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso appreciated.
For the economist Gabriela Siller, this day highlights data released such as the increase in the Minimum Wage in Mexico of 20%, which represents better income for 31.9% of employed people, but against it has implications such as higher costs for the companies and greater pressure on inflation, also encouraging informality and other distortions in wages by level.
It also highlights the level of remittances received in the Mexican economy, which in October reported 57 thousand 751.54 million dollars, setting a new maximum and adding 30 months of consecutive rise, but calling attention to the fact that this is not an achievement of the national economy and invites reflection on the causes that lead families to separate to work abroad.
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $19.1656 – Sell: $19.1656
- HSBC: Buy: $19.01 – Sell: $19.74
- Banamex: Buy: $18.58 – Sell: $19.65
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.73
- Banorte: Buy: $18.07 – Sell: $19.44
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.78 – Sell: $19.48
- IXE: Buy: $18.05 – Sell: $19.45
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.59 – Sell: $20.71
- Monex: Buy: $19.69 – Sell: $20.22
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.15 – Sell: $20.87
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.79 – Sell: $19.80
- Santander: Buy: $19.51 – Sell: $21.04
- Exchange: Buy: $18.6507 – Sell: $19.6612
- Banregio: Buy: $19.20 – Sell: $20.69
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at 16,877.3 dollars with a downward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, peso starts the month with an upward trend
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.16 pesos, for $23.48 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on