Today, Tuesday, November 15, 2022, the dollar trades at 19.3627 pesos per unit with a downward trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso fell less than one cent in the exchange rate to settle at 19.3478 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso closes stable with a slight setback.
The economist Gabriela Siller points out, in the international context, the inflation data for producers in the US, which registered an increase at an annual rate of 8.0% against market forecasts that expected 8.3%, with which the data is positive as it represents the fourth month to thread of decrease in rhythm.
It specifies that producer inflation that rules out food, energy and trade services -which works as what is known as underlying- recorded an annual rate of 0.2% and 5.4% in annual terms, with which it also has a 7-month downward trend .
Price of the dollar in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $19.3478 – Sell: $19.3478
- HSBC: Buy: $19.04 – Sell: $19.77
- Banamex: Buy: $18.78 – Sell: $19.85
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.82 – Sell: $20.71
- Banorte: Buy: $18.18 – Sell: $19.66
- Scotiabank: Buy: $18.97 – Sell: $19.69
- IXE: Buy: $18.21 – Sell: $19.64
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.60 – Sell: $20.69
- Monex: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $19.16 – Sell: $20.91
- Inbursa: Buy: $18.99 – Sell: $20.01
- Santander: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $21.08
- Exchange: Buy: $18.8597 – Sell: $19.8702
- Banregio: Buy: $19.22 – Sell: $20.70
As for the bitcoinat this moment it is at 16,866.9 dollars with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Tuesday, the peso starts the day with profits
Referring to euroit is quoted at $20.04 pesos, for $22.98 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information about the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on