Final Champions 2022: Liverpool vs Real Madrid live: Schedule and where to watch the great Final of the Champions League 2022 on TV; lineups and ceremony

Lleg the moment of truth. The Champions League in its 2021-2022 edition comes to an end with the long-awaited match between Jrgen Klopp’s Liverpool and Carlo Ancelotti’s Real Madrid in an extremely attractive final for football fans.

Liverpool and Real Madrid, two of the teams with the greatest tradition and history in this competition, will face each other with the intention of closing their season on a high by taking home their seventh orejona in the case of the Reds and the fourteenth in the one with the meringues

To reach this event, the owners of Anfield Road had a perfect step in the group stage by finishing it with 18 points out of 18 disputed. In the round of 16 they beat Inter, in the quarterfinals against Benfica, while Villarreal was their last rival in the semi-finals.

Although Real Madrid was also the leader in its sector, it did so with three points less than Liverpool after losing once. In turn, ‘the season of merengue comebacks’ will come: Against PSG in the round of 16, against Chelsea in the quarterfinals and against Manchester City in the semifinals.

Will there be a new comeback for Real Madrid, now in the final? Or is it that Jrgen Klopp’s team prevails without problems to extend his legacy on the ‘Red’ bench? Find out this Saturday, May 28 at 2:00 p.m. through MARCA Claro minute by minute.

Liverpool vs Real Madrid When and where is the 2022 Champions League Final played?

The Champions League final is played this Saturday May 28 at the Stade de France in Paris.

Likely Liverpool line-up

Liverpool: Allison; Alexander-Arnold, Konat, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Man, Luis Daz.

Probable lineup of Real Madrid

Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Milito, Alaba, Mendy; Kroos, Casemiro, Modri; Valverde, Benzema, Vincius.

Background: latest results of Liverpool vs Real Madrid in Champions League

  • Liverpool 0-0 Real Madrid | Quarterfinal second leg | 20-21
  • Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool | Quarterfinals first leg | 20-21
  • Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool | end | 17-18
  • Real Madrid 1-0 Liverpool | Group Stage | 14-15
  • Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid | Group Stage | 14-15

Forecast and bets: Who is the favorite and how much does he pay?

According to Google, Liverpool have a 46% chance of beating Real Madrid in 90 minutes. For its part, the merengue team has 28% and the tie has 26%.

Who is the artist in charge of the opening ceremony and at what time will the show be seen live?

Camila Cabello to be at the Opening Ceremony of the Champions League final

Who is Camila Cabello doing in the Champions League final?

Camila Cabello has declared for UEFA that she supports and encourages both teams. That if she’s nervous about her participation in the Champions League Final, she can’t imagine how the teams are doing.

Schedule and how to watch LIVE on TV and Online the final of the UEFA Champions League 2022

  • When is it? Saturday May 28, 2022.
  • What time is it? 2:00 p.m. Mexico and Colombia | 16:00 Argentina.
  • Where is it? At the Stade de France in Paris, France.
  • Where to see live? Through TNT Sports (on its different pay TV channels), in the HBO MAX application and in MARCA Claro minute by minute.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker