From 05/10/2022 it is available at Fortnite a secret mission which consists of being shot by several geysers the size of a Klombo. On this page of our complete guide to fortnite battle royale we tell you where are the geysers of the Klombos:
Fortnite Season 2: Klombos Sand Mounds Locations
This secret mission of Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3 consists of be spit out by the Klombos on three mounds found at the following points on the map:
This is what the mounds of Klombos look like. For the animal to expel us, we must stand still for a few seconds just above the hole:
These are the exact locations of the Klombos mounds hibernating what we should visit; They are the exact points that we show you during the guides of the mounds of snow and sand. If you still have problems, you can use the video that we have added to this guide as a reference:
- North of Abandoned Sawmill, across the road, a little west.
- From the previous mound, we must go along the snow path to the north.
- To the northeast of the previous mound, near the sea, and at the height of the beach.
- Northwest of Synapse Station, near the mouth of the river in the sea.
- East of Synapse Station, south of the small lake with a wooden house.
- From the previous mound, just heading northeast.
The reward for completing this Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 secret mission is 10,000 Season XP. Not that it’s a huge amount of experience, but hey, it’s better than nothing. Everything indicates that the Klombos will return this season. Will it be with the next patch?
This is one more mission from Season 2 of Fortnite Chapter 3. In our complete Fortnite Battle Royale guide we try to cover all angles of the game, including what is the best weapon, how to get Doctor Strange, or how to get experience fast to level up of level. Stay tuned because we always have it up to date, updating it with all the new things that are added to the game week after week.