Weekly Fortnite implements a series of challenges so that players can accumulate battle pass pointsin addition to helping to know some new details related to the game.
These challenges will be available starting today and until next Wednesday, April 27. As usual, users of the battle royale from Epic Games They will be able to enjoy seven missions, although they will be able to find two more that will only be activated in the event that any of the previous ones presents some type of unforeseen problem.
The challenges for week 5 are as follows:
- Headshot OI Forces with a Sniper Rifle in Control Cavern or in a battle zone (0/3) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Hit an opponent twice with a Raider Shotgun without taking damage (0/2) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Target an enemy vehicle and deal damage with the anti-tank rocket launcher (0/2) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Heals forces of The Seven using Healing Mist in a battle zone (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds of climbing (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Fall from a height of 10 stories or more without taking damage (0/1) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to enemy vehicles with a Heavy Sniper Rifle (0/600) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun (0/10) – Reward: 20,000 Season XP
- Get shield with Small Shield Potions in the same match (0/75) – Reward: 20,000 Season PE
As we have already mentioned, these challenges will only be available until Wednesday of next week, so we recommend that you take the opportunity to get as many season experience points as possible. The reward is undoubtedly well worth it.