Monday, September 20, 2021
HomeNewsBTC continues to see outflows from CoinTelegraph

BTC continues to see outflows from CoinTelegraph

Institutional investors continue to be bullish on Cardano and Ether: BTC continues to record outflows

Institutional inflows into altcoin investment products continued to rise over the past week as well. This is not possible for (BTC).

Institutional asset manager CoinShares saw inflows of $ 24 million into altcoin investment products in its weekly digital asset flow report on Monday. This is the second week in a row that there have been inflows into altcoin funds. That said altcoin products are up 14.3 percent from $ 21 million last week.

Ether (ETH) was the darling of institutional investors with ETH products seeing weekly inflows of $ 17.2 million. The report said products that track ethers and other altcoins would now represent 32 percent of the total assets under management in the sector. That is only 3 percent less compared to the record of 35 percent in mid-May.

Read on on Cointelegraph

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.

Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy / sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.

Hasan Sheikh
Hasan, who loves technology and games, is studying Computer Engineering at Delhi JNU. He has been writing technology news since 2016.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Trending News

Recent Comments