1.8 million euros from quite prominent investors: Coinpanion is also currently showing that the crypto industry is currently quite interesting for venture capitalists. In a podcast interview, co-founder and CEO Alexander Valtingojer talks about:
- the investment and the plans with the fresh capital
- how he was able to convince Hansi Hansmann to invest again after all
- how Coinpanion works
- how customers’ money is invested in crypto assets
- No-go tokens such as Dogecoin, Tether and Binance Coin
- how the USDC stablecoin can generate returns for users
- what would happen in the event of a crypto winter
- what goals Coinpanion wants to achieve
You can listen to the podcast:
About “Zebras & Unicorns”
Zebras – these are the new heroes of sustainability, and unicorns – these are the new stars of the digital business. That is why we have christened our new podcast “Zebras & Unicorns”, which deals twice a week with a major future topic from the areas of sustainability, digitization, technology, startups and climate protection.
The team from Tech & Nature and Trending Topics invite the smartest minds, best managers, most successful founders and most innovative researchers to discuss a burning topic with us in a “deep dive” conversation.