The headquarters of the Cajasol Foundation in Seville, offers this Tuesday, November 30, from 9 to 14 hours, an interesting workshop on cyber security and reputational risk, organized by AND DIGITAL and the Cadena SER Andalucíain collaboration with the Cajasol Foundationinvolving the main authoritative voices in the field of computer security, and resolution of computer crime. SIGN UP HERE. CAN BE FOLLOWED LIVE IN STREAMING.
The integration of technology in our society is changing the way we live and how we behave and interact with our environment. There are currently more than 1240 million websites in the world, every minute that passes, more than 4,000 million people with Internet access sent more than 200 million e-mail, is made of 3.5 million Google queries, has been downloaded more than 300,000 applications, written around 400 000 messages on Twitter, more than 46,000 photos of Instagram…it Is estimated that 53% of shoppers read customer reviews before buy a product…, And 81% of small and medium-sized enterprises use some type of social platform.
During the day you present how to work in the detection, prevention, mitigation and response to cyber security incidents in the field, citizens, businesses, and operators of the critical infrastructure of this countryone of the great challenges that we face in this new decade, from all sectors: social, economic, educational, and business.
This is the calendar
- 9.00 Opening and welcome: Antonio Pulidothe president of the Foundation Cajasol, Rogelio Velascothe minister of Economy of the Junta de Andalucía; Fernando Rodríguez Villalobosthe president of the Provincial council of Seville; Antonio Yélamo, manager of Radio Sevilla; Francisco Romachoa founder member of, AND-IN Euclea Infusion
- 9.30 focus: computer security. Challenges and challenges for a new decade. María del Carmen Rodríguez Quirósmanager of INPRO.
- 10.15. Round table: Challenges and strategies for information security in the public administrations and companies. Loreto Valleythe director general of the Digital Economy and Innovation, Junta de Andalucía; Francisco Fernández Linerosthe director general of Modernisation of the Digital town Hall of Seville; Antonio Gil Moyano, director of the Master in computer security, Loyola University; Moderator: Elena Carazoa journalist. Web editor www.cadenaser.com
- 11.30. The rest
- 12: 00 noon. Paper 2: Information security and reputational risk, threats and opportunities; Manuel Huertaspecialist in technology and forensic data recovery
- 12.45. Table 2: Reputational risk in digital communication: How to protect yourself against the abuses of the media; Eduardo Ratiaexpert of Cyber Risk, and a founding member of the E-In-Digital.; Jorge Coronado, an expert and researcher in the computer. A founder member of Quantika14; José María Caleroof the lawyer. Specialized in cyber crime and reputational damage for the companies involved in the Internet. Chair: Amalia Bulnes. Journalist and director of Communications And Digital.
- 14.00. Goodbye