Kylo Ren’s Skin of Fortnite in collaboration with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is now available, but will remain so for a very short time: the details.
Long-awaited by the players of Fortnite Chapter 2, the Kylo Ren Skin created in collaboration with the film Star Wars: The rise of Skywalker, now in theaters, is finally available in the object shop. But there are some very specific conditions to keep in mind.
The Kylo Ren Skin of Fortnite Chapter 2 will remain in the Epic Games store only today, December 21, 2019, and tomorrow, December 22, 2019. After that, it will disappear, presumably for a very long time, if not forever. Kylo Ren is sold for 1500 V-buck, a price of about 15 euros per exchange; Zorii Bliss is also offered at the same price and a third costume known as Sith Soldier. To complete the set of Kylo Ren there is an instrument collected from 800 V-buck, the Vibrofalce, and an emote dedicated to the dark side of the force.
Here is the Star Wars-themed Fortnite content: The rise of Skywalker to keep an eye on in these two days.
- Starfighter (two hang gliders) – 1800 V-buck instead of 2400 V-buck
- Zorii Bliss (Costume) – 1500 V-buck
- Kylo Ren (Costume) – 1500 V-buck
- Traitor! (Emote) – 300 V-buck
- First-order Tie fighter (Hang Gliding) – 1200 V-buck
- Vibrofalce (Tool collection) – 800 V-buck
- Dark Side (Emote) – 200 V-buck
- Wing Y (Hang Gliding) – 1200 V-buck
The Supreme Leader has arrived.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) December 21, 2019