Every week Epic Games releases a new update that introduces new content, it is one of the most anticipated moments from the fans of the battle royale, even if with the arrival of Chapter 2 the developers have slowed down the pace. Fortunately, Fortnite’s weekly challenges did not fail. This week the set “In Picchiata” awaits us, which gives us the opportunity to get the Secret Skin Sorana.
Fortnite Swooping Challenges of Week 8 of Season 1 are as follows:
- Damage to supplies
- Perform kills in the Hydro 16 and Evergreen Hedges areas
- Find a supply before ten seconds after landing on the island
But Fortnite also proposes other challenges, let’s see them together:
- Complete a swimming challenge in the Lago Languido areas or in the eastern area of Idro 16
- Perform kills without aiming
- Move an object, an enemy and grab a fish with a harpoon
- Damage enemies in the first thirty seconds after using a hang glider
- Find two chests that are within 30 seconds of each other
- After landing from the bus, in a single game, collect wood before 60 seconds pass
- Inflict damage over thirty seconds with two different weapons
- Find the letter E that is hidden inside the “In Swoop” upload
Tell us, what do you think of the challenges of Week 8 of Season 1 of Fortnite Chapter 2? Were you impressed by what was proposed by the developers of Epic Games, or were you hoping for something different?