We have known about certain recordings for several dozen hours, what has been agreed so far?
The Fortnite files were supposed to contain Przybysz’s recordings (probably) that would have to be collected on the map. It has been speculated that this is closely related to the upcoming event.
Unfortunately, this can not be confirmed in any way, and the current voices even say that they can be recordings for the Save the World mode.
The files are supposed to contain such challenges:
- “Collect the Visitor recording in Moisty Palms and Greasy Grove”
- “Collect the Visitor recording in Starry Suburbs and Gotham City”
- “Collect the Visitor recording on the Floating Island and in Retail Row”
As you can read, these are some recordings.
Players went a step further and extracted them from files.
- Activate the beacon at precisely the moment this timer reaches nothing. The Zero Point must be contained once more. If they are correct, it will be the end.
- I speculate that no one calculated the formation of the Island. That interdimensional matter collision would resolve rather than push. Now that I witness it first hand, it’s obvious that Pinching alone made it inevitable.
- The (unintelligible) Theorem was a success! I … us … you arrived outside the loop at the exact moment of expansion. This effectively paused the singularity, giving us time to create the devices needed to synchronize the Junction.
- What I didn’t factor was that the only way to trigger the device was from within the Loop itself. Thus this hasty and primitive recording. And why now you … I find myself Looped.
- What the Seven of us are attempting is very risky. I suspect They are not the only ones watching. But it must be done or we lose the Bridge forever.
- When I hear this, again, will it help me remember? Or once Looped will I be just as muted as the others? No matter – it seems the lengthy precautions worked.
The visitor is obviously up to something, and the recordings are really interesting. It is not known, however, what they can be used for and whether they will be used at all.