Teamfight Tactics official patch overview for patch 9.19.
Hi, tacticians, welcome to patch 9.19 Tactical Skirmishes.
This week we have prepared a large patch, and the biggest changes in it are the introduction of Kai’Sa to the game and new items related to Sparring Gloves. We’ve also made some small changes to the surprise chest system – we generally like how they changed the game, but needed a light metamorphosis. We also decided to breathe life into Anivia and Miss Fortune, which are two 5th category heroines who did not do well. Finally, we still have to inform you that the prototype of the game history will go to the main servers during this patch. For now it will be a very stripped down version, but we will be adding new features to it over the next few patches.
Use this portal if you are looking for a League of Legends patch description !
Well, let’s do it!
A new heroine
- Origin: inhabitant of Pustki
- Class: scout
- Class: killer
- Cost: 5 gold
- Health: 700
- Armor: 20
- Attack Damage: 55
- Attack Speed: 1.25
- Initial mana / total mana: 50/125 points
- Skill: Killer Instinct – Kai’Sa dashes to the farthest enemy unit, shielding himself with a shield with 300/600/900 points. and gaining 30% / 60% / 90% attack speed for 3 seconds
- New ingredient: gives + 10% critical hit chance and + 10% dodge chance.
- When you switch Sparring Gloves to another item, their main stats change to offensive (20% critical hit chance) or defensive (20% dodge chance). Thief Gloves and Gloves, however, will give both a critical hit and dodge chance.
Blade of infinity
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + KW Sword
- Statistics: 20% chance for critical hit
- Effect: + 150% damage of critical hits
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Bent Bow
- Effect: at the moment of death of the holder, this item jumps to the allied hero and gives an additional 20% attack speed and 20% chance of critical hit.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Needlessly Large Wand
- Effect: your spells can hit critically.
Hand of justice
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
- Effect: at the beginning of the round, the owner of this item gains either increased damage by 40%, or an effect that allows you to restore 40 points. health on hit.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Chain Vest
- Effect: when dodging, creates an expandable area that reduces attack speed by 35%.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Negation Coat
- Effect: When a crowd control effect is applied to the owner of this item, he will get rid of it. 5 seconds renewal.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Giant’s Belt
- Effect: at the beginning of the battle, the owner of this item gains a magic shield. When it is destroyed, the hero who destroyed it will be stunned.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves
- Effect: this item takes up all three places for items. At the beginning of the round, the holder of this item receives copies of two random items.
- Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Spatula
- Effect: the owner of this item is also a Yordlem.
- Recipe: KW Sword + KW Sword
- Effect: After obtaining a murder or assistance, the owner of this item gains an additional 15 points. attack damage to the end of the fight (this effect accumulates indefinitely).
- Recipe: KW Sword + Recurve Bow
- Effect: Attacks from the owner of this item deal additional inevitable damage equal to 5% of the enemy’s maximum health.
Changes in damage dealt to players
Since we’ve modified the loot system, we’ve noticed that the pace of the game has increased slightly, so players were eliminated much faster than we wanted. Therefore, we reduce the damage dealt to players.
- Damage dealt by a 1-star hero in 2nd category: 2 points ⇒ 1 point
- Damage dealt by a 2-star hero in 2nd category: 3 points ⇒ 2 points
- Damage dealt by a three-star hero of the 1st category: 4 points ⇒ 3
- Damage dealt by a three-star hero in 2nd category: 5 points ⇒ 4 points
- Damage dealt by a three-star category 3 hero: 6 points ⇒ 5 points
Surprise crate system modifications
The introduction of this system came to PT for good, but it still needs to be polished, so we are introducing a few modifications.
- An average number of gold in regular chests reduced.
- The average number of gold in extraordinary boxes has been minimized.
- Chance of rare chests slightly reduced.
- Category 4 heroes no longer drop out of the box.
- Slightly increased chance of Neeko Help dropping out of all chests.
Because of how easy it is to resist magic damage and how difficult it is to find a way to it, we weaken dragons and Dragon’s Claw.
- Dragon (2): resistance to magic damage equal to 83% ⇒ resistance to magic damage equal to 75%
Freezing stuns are a bit too powerful, so as in the case of Łamimiecz, we have prepared a unifying change for them.
- Cold Stun duration: 2 seconds ⇒ 1.5 seconds
- Chance to stun the cold ones: 20/30/45 seconds ⇒ 20/33/50 seconds
A resident of the Void
As we’re introducing Kai’Sa, we want to reduce the power of the Void residents in the early stages of the game. On the other hand, we want to enable more strategies and reward those who devote themselves completely to Emptiness.
- (2) One random inhabitant of the Void inflicts imminent damage during this fight
- (4) All inhabitants of the Void deal imminent damage during this fight
We removed the Fire Cannon effect that allowed you to ignore evasions, so now only savages enjoy this effect. For this reason, we are weakening the Yordls a bit. We introduced Gloves to the game, which is why we are adding a new bonus requiring 9 Yordlów, if you can have so many of them at once.
- Yordle dodge chance: 35%/60% ⇒ 30%/60%/90%
General characteristics changes
- Killer: (3) + 75% critical hit damage and 10% critical hit chance / (6) + 150% critical hit damage and 25% critical hit chance / (9) + 225% critical hit damage and 40% chance critical hit ⇒ (3) + 75% critical hit damage and 10% critical hit chance / (6) + 150% critical hit damage and 20% critical hit chance/(9) + 225% critical hit damage and 30% chance for a critical hit
- Attack damage and ninja power: 50/70 ⇒ 50/80
- Nobleman: Recovery 25 health on hit ⇒ recovery 30 health on hit
- Additional shapeshifter health: + 60%/120% maximum health ⇒ + 60%/100% maximum health
- Chance of scouts to double attack speed: 30%/70% ⇒ 25%/70%
Anivia was too weak for a category 5 heroine, so we make her a powerful unit that reduces the attack speed of the rear enemy formation.
- Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.8
- Initial mana/total mana: 0/100 points ⇒ 50/125
- Skill objective: random enemy ⇒ furthest enemy
Kassadin causes us some problems, because he deals a lot of damage, and also gains a shield and drains mana. We make him a durable wizard and take away some of his power.
- Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 40
- Attack Speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.55
- Armor: 25 ⇒ 35
- Value of stolen mana and shield durability: 20/40/60 ⇒ 25/50/75
We’re changing Miss Fortune to be a gunslinger with powerful basic attacks who rarely uses his ability. But when he uses it, kneel the nations!
- Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Attack Speed: 0.85 ⇒ 0.95
- Initial mana/total mana: 0/75 points ⇒ 0/150
- Damage skills: 900/1300/1700 ⇒ 1300/2000/2700
- Skill objective: currently attacked the enemy ⇒ furthest enemy
- Initial mana / total Mordekaiser mana: 0/100 points -> 50/150 points
- Mordekaiser skill damage: 200/325/450 -> 250/500/750 points
- Tristany Damage: 60/90/120 -> 70/110/150 points
- Blitzcrank Health: 600 points ⇒ 650
- Blitzcrank damage: 100/450/800 ⇒ 250/550/850
- Initial mana / total Brauma mana: 0/50 points ⇒ 0/75
- Rek’Sai Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.6
- Initial mana / total Asa mana: 0/100 points ⇒ 0/125
- Katarina’s skill damage from time to time: 40/60/80 ⇒ 45/70/95
- Shyvana arson damage: 250/375/500 ⇒ 200/300/400
- Veigar skill damage: 300/550/800 ⇒ 350/650/950
- Health Vi: 650 points ⇒ 700
- Vi Damage: 250/450/650 ⇒ 300/500/700
- Volibear’s health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Volibear Attack Damage: 75 ⇒ 70
- Volibear Attack Speed: 0.55 ⇒ 0.6
- Akali Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.85
- Gnar’s health: 750 ⇒ 700
- Gnar’s health gained when the character changes: 300/600/900 ⇒ 250/450/650
- Jinx Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Kindred Attack Speed: 0.65 ⇒ 0.7
- Kindred’s duration: 4/5/6 seconds ⇒ 3/4/5 seconds
- Sejuani Health: 850 ⇒ 800
- Sejuani stun duration: 2/4/6 seconds ⇒ 2 / 3.5 / 5 seconds
- Swain skill damage every second: 50/100/150 ⇒ 40/80/120
- Healing Swain skills from time to time: 40/70/100 ⇒ 30/60/90
- Yasuo Health: 700 ⇒ 750
- Dragon’s Claw: 83% magic damage resistance ⇒ 75% magic damage resistance
- Frozen Heart: reduce attack speed by 30% ⇒ reduced attack speed by 35%
- Infinity Edge: + 200% critical hit damage ⇒ + 150% critical hit damage
- Fire Cannon: no longer makes the item’s attacks unavoidable
- Colossal Hydra: deals splash damage equal to 10% of the target’s maximum health ⇒ deals 3% of the maximum health of the owner of this item to the target and its enemies nearby.
- Marshmallow: its effect is now unique
- Gangplank and Akali now have the correct movement speed.
- The scout bonus now correctly grants 100% additional movement speed.
- The bonus resulting from the scout trait can no longer stack with itself.
- Players will be less often matched with the same opponents.
- Shyvana’s skill description no longer says that it prevents healing.
- Elise spiders now have correct statistics.
- Lucian’s skill range will now always be equal to his attack range.