However, yesterday’s update had more than simple bugfixes.
Yesterday over 900MB was downloaded, according to preliminary information only a few bugs were fixed. Only after a few hours did Blizzard release the full update description.
And this, in turn, revealed changes in the mass of heroes. There is currently no Polish version, so at the moment we leave the original.
- Regenerations increased from 12.5% to 16% per second
- The delay before regeneration was changed from 1 second to 0.75 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 9 to 10 seconds
- Ammo increased from 5 to 6.
- No longer blocks Chain Hook and Whip Shot
- Duration of the high gravity effect changed from 1.2 to 0.9 seconds
- Regeneration reduced from 175 to 150 per second
- Now renews the second after summoning the barrier
- The initialization time of 0.2 seconds has been removed
- Duration increased from 6 to 9 seconds
- Health increased from 600 to 700
- Health reduced from 250 to 200
- Acceleration effect increased from 20% to 25%
Amp It Up
- Acceleration effect increased from 50% to 60%
Riding on the wall
- Movement speed bonus reduced from 40% to 30%
- Additional ties connected by Valkyrie are now ignored by enemy barriers
- Own regeneration has been reduced from 30 to 20 health per second
- The time it takes to reach full charge has been increased from 1 to 1.4 seconds
The Best Defense …
- Shield received per attack reduced from 35 to 30
- Cooldown increased from 4 to 6 seconds
- Renewal begins immediately after Translocator has been deployed or after enemies have destroyed it
- Duration reduced from 15 to 12 seconds
- Health reduced from 5000 to 4000
- Damage every second reduced from 50 to 40
- Players attacked by a basic Symmetry attack should now hear a louder sound
- Damage reduction now starts from 13 meters instead of 10 meters