News and changes in patch 9.18 on Teamfight Tactics.
The surprise box system
We have changed the way items are distributed in PvE rounds. The purpose of this is to maintain a variety of games, but also to make games more fair.
- Normal chests contain gold, heroes or Neeko Help.
- Extraordinary chests contain item ingredients, gold, heroes or Neeko Help.
- Rare chests contain completed items, gold, heroes or Neeko Help.
- Each player will receive approximately the same number of chests in one game.
- Each player will receive approximately the same amount of items in one game.
- Place this item on the hero to create a one-star copy and attach it to your bench. Neeko’s help will be used in this process.
Due to the low gold inflation caused by changes in the loot system, we’ve modified the XP needed to advance to a higher level.
- Level 5: 10 XP ⇒ 12 XP
- Level 6: 18 XP ⇒ 20 XP
- Level 7: 30 XP ⇒ 32 XP
- Level 8: 46 XP ⇒ 50 XP
- Level 9: 64 XP ⇒ 70 XP
The frequency of falling out heroes of individual categories
We have slightly changed the probability of the appearance of heroes of individual categories on several levels. We hope that this will make the border between the early, middle and late stages of the game clearer.
- Level 3 probability of appearing a hero from category: 65% / 30% / 5% / 0% / 0% ⇒
70% / 25% / 5% / 0% / 0%
- Probability of a hero appearing from a given category at level 5: 37% / 35% / 25% / 3% / 0% ⇒
35% / 35% / 25% / 5% / 0%
- Probability of a hero appearing from a given category at level 6: 24.5% / 35% / 30% / 10% / 0.5% ⇒
25% / 35% / 30% / 10% / 0%
- Level 9 probability of appearing a hero from a category: 10% / 15% / 35% / 30% / 10% ⇒
10% / 15% / 33% / 30% / 12%
- All other levels remain unchanged.
Hero pool size
It turned out that the creation of 2-star heroes of the 3rd category happens a little too often, so we reduce the pool of heroes to reward players who choose less beaten paths.
- 21 category heroes in the pool: 21 ⇒ 18
Transparency of objects and their accumulation
We looked at the objects and changed them so that they accumulate reasonably and let you know when they do not accumulate. Adding another of the same non-cumulative item to the hero will cause the item to bounce back from him. Unique items will now be marked accordingly in their description. All items listed below should not accumulate .
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- Knight’s Vow
- Ice hammer
- Blade of the Ruined King
- Phantom Dancer
- Red Strengthen
New bonuses requiring nine units
We’re adding new bonuses to nine features that require nine units, which can only be obtained using Spatula-related items. This time you won’t find any announcement of new heroes in these changes! But we like the opportunities that need to be worked out, so we wanted to create more of them.
- Bonus for 9 killers: Provides 225% critical hit damage and 40% critical hit chance
- Bonus that requires 9 wizards: provides 175% ability power
We’ve added some power to a bonus that requires four savages to bring measurable benefits. But it will be wild.
- Boar (4): All allies gain 12% attack speed for each attack (max. 5 charges) and their basic attacks cannot be avoided.
General characteristics changes
- Elemental Masters Golem Armor: 20 ⇒ 40
- Knights damage reduction: 15/30/55 ⇒ 15/35/65
- Time after which killers jump on target: 0.325 seconds ⇒ 0.395 seconds
- Camille Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Damage from Elise spider attack: 50 ⇒ 60
- Graves armor: 20 ⇒ 30
- Kassadin Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 50
- Initial mana / total Kha’Zixa mana: 0/50 points ⇒ 0/65
- Initial Pyke mana: 75 points ⇒ 50
- Twisted Fate’s health: 450 ⇒ 500
- The amount of mana provided by the Twisted Fate Blue Card: 20/35/50 ⇒ 30/50/70
- Evelynn finishing threshold: 65% health ⇒ 50% health
- Evelynn Finish Damage Multiplier: 3/5/7 ⇒ 3/4/5
- Initial mana/mana required to use Katarina’s skill: 0/100 ⇒ 0/85
- Akali skill damage: 150/275/400 ⇒ 200/350/500
- Awareness duration and damage: 800 damage within 8 seconds ⇒ 800 damage within 6 seconds
- Pantheon Health: 1000 ⇒ 850
- Pantheon attack damage: 80 ⇒ 75
- Sword KW damage: 20 ⇒ 15
- Frozen Heart weakness duration: 2.875 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
- Durability and duration of the Solari Iron Necklaces shield: 250 points for 6 seconds ⇒ 300 for 7 seconds
- Chance to disarm and duration of disarming Łamimiecz: 25% chance to disarm for 4 seconds. ⇒ 33% chance to disarm for 3 seconds
- Zefir’s exile duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 6 seconds
- Morgana’s ability will now work correctly on isolated summoned creatures and neutral monsters.
- Zeke’s Herald and Locket of the Iron Solari will no longer strengthen the enemy team when they have activated again after the hexpert effect ends.
- Kha’Zix’s ability will now always deal with imminent damage when a bonus that requires 3 Void residents is active.
- Luden’s Echo now correctly hits the primary target of a given skill.
- Skill Camille: Evelynn will no longer be able to remove immobilization using his skill.
- Camille Skill: Shyvana will now jump in place instead of losing all her mana and not change character.
- Skill Camille: Pantheon and Vi will not use their skill when they are immobilized.
- The Ice Hammer description now tells you how much additional health this item provides.
- Darkin’s description now tells you how much additional mana this item provides.
- Description of Deep Wounds now says that this effect reduces healing by 80% instead of 100%.
- The demon trait will no longer allow them to earn mana when they can’t.
- Brand’s skill bounced twice as much as it should. Now it bounces the correct number of times.
- Fixed an issue where Rek’Sai healed by half the correct value.
The new music in PT will adapt to the phase of the game you are in. For example, during the buying phase, the music is calmer and less absorbing, but when the fighting phase begins, the music acquires a more energetic, fighting sound. We also have 3 different music “chapters”. The first starts when the game begins and continues until the first player is eliminated. At this point, the second chapter begins, which lasts until only 3 players remain in the game. Then we move on to the last chapter.