Electronic Arts have published a full description of our language.
It took a while, but finally, the Polish description of the Abyss Child Update appeared – the patch that was introduced along with the last seasonal event.
This update is really important, it changes a few issues in weapons, mixes in Apex functions and fixes bugs.
A mysterious research center used as part of the Project: Wraith was unearthed in the Royal Canyon. Inside it is a fully functioning portal.
UNIQUE EVENT CHALLENGES
Complete the challenges to get unique skins and content with the Wraith theme. All challenges and rewards will be available for two weeks of the event.
SHOP FOR DIRECT PURCHASES
New cosmetics items only available during the event, including the legendary Wraith Child of the Abyss event skin, available for 1,800 Apex coins. Additional themed cosmetic items will be available at prices from 500 to 1000 Apex coins.
- Double XP weekend for the best 5 and winners
- From 19.00 September 6 to 19.00 September 9, players will earn double XP for getting into the top 5 and winning. This bonus applies to your account level and your progress as part of your Battle Pass.
- Time-limited mode – Armed and dangerous
- Only shotguns and sniper rifles.
- Available weapons: Mozambique, Peacekeeper, EVA-8, Longbow, G7, Triple Take.
- Accessories that cannot be used on shotguns or sniper rifles are disabled.
- Gold versions appear in areas with high-quality loot and supply dropouts.
- Kraber and Mastiff will appear in the screenshots at a late stage of the game and very rarely will be found on the ground (1-2 pieces of each in the game).
- Less armor.
- Loot excluded: armor (blue / purple / gold), helmets (blue / purple / gold).
- Normal armor and helmets are less common.
- Chances of finding loot on the ground reduced by 45% (this change does not apply to supply crates).
- The number of bullets and stacks of ammunition has changed.
- Light ammunition: 16 bullets to find, 32 in the inventory pile.
- Energy ammunition: 16 bullets to find, 32 in the inventory stack.
- Heavy ammunition: 7 bullets to be found, 14 in the pile in the inventory.
- Shotgun cartridges: 7 bullets to be found, 28 in the stack in inventory.
- Generally, the amount of loot has been reduced, but ammo/weapons are more common and stack sizes increased to balance less loot and give players enough ammunition not to discourage them from fighting.
- Syringes have been increased in frequency to compensate for less loot.
- Shield battery frequency has been reduced to match armor.
- Only shotguns and sniper rifles.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s reward for completing the challenge would not display correctly if the reward was craft metal.
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes saw another rare legend skin that they observed when hanging from an edge.
- Issues with script errors have been resolved.
- [Xbox] Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to have problems joining the game at the same time as members of their groups, making them join the legend selection screen late and their character was already selected.
- [PS4] Fixed code errors that caused out of memory crashes.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being considered out of combat when in combat.
- A new window with promotions – we have added a new function to the lobby that displays offers in the store and information and allows direct access to the website or store.
- An automatic sprint setting has been added on all platforms that can be turned on or off. It is off by default. This can be changed in the settings.
- Players can now adjust the sensitivity of looking around while aiming at instruments for each zoom level.
- Graphic improvements to legends in the lobby and on the character selection screen.
- The overall brightness has been increased.
- Gentler and brighter shadows.
- Reflections on hard surfaces have been improved.
- Texture details and contrast have been improved.
- An interface element has been added to the observer view to make it easier for players to determine if they are watching an ally or an enemy.
- A setting has been added that allows you to turn off the automatic change of weapons after running out of ammo.
- Increased width of Triple Take shells
- Submachine guns are no longer compatible with 3x OCH and 2x-4x adjustable AOG sights.
- Information from designers: The purpose of this change is to better define weapon archetypes and improve loot collection so that players do not accidentally raise long-range combat sights for short-range weapons, which they must manually remove.
- Wattson now has the “Head Low” attribute [takes 5% more damage to base health].
- The maximum number of capture pylons that can be active has been reduced to 1.
- Fixed a bug where players could interrupt the special ability launch animation when activating it when using the link.