Along with the Child of the Abyss event, a balance patch has also arrived at Apex Legends.
Electronic Arts have stopped translating update descriptions some time ago. We have a description of the event, but the update is missing. The latest official information about changes in the balance in Polish comes from February.
It is difficult to say why Respawn to the company from Electronic Arts stopped writing Polish descriptions. Maybe someday it will come back. The Child of the Abyss brought changes in weapons and legends.
Update Child of the Abyss
- Increased projectile width for the TripleTake
- SMG weapons are no longer compatible with the 3x HCOG and 2x-4x variable ACOG scopes.
- Note from design: Our goal with this change is to better define weapon archetypes and improve the looting experience so that players aren’t accidentally picking up a long-range site for a close-range weapon that they have to manually remove.
- Wattson will now have low profile attributes [takes% 5 more damage to base health]
- Reduced the maximum number of Interceptor Pylons that can be active to 1.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to cancel the start up animation for their ultimate when activated while using a zipline.
The other changes are mainly bugfixes and nothing major, which would completely change the way you play.