Astral Chain, the latest effort by Platinum Games, received an excellent rating from the Japanese magazine Famitsu, which bodes well for the quality of the game.
Astral Chain received an excellent vote in the latest issue of the Japanese magazine Famitsu. Oninaki also did well, although with no particular peaks.
The title of PlatinumGames, which we remember being exclusive for Nintendo Switch , took home a 37/40, with three 9s and a 10 (on Famitsu each receives the votes of four editors whose summed values give the final judgment), sign of the goodness of the work done by the game director Takahisa Taura and his family. Oninaki instead reached a dignified 31/40, not really an excellent judgment, but certainly valid.
We now read the list of all the reviews, with relative votes, published in the issue 1602 of Famitsu:
- Astral Chain (Switch) – 9/10/9/9 [37/40]
- Azur Lane: Crosswave (PS4) – 8/8/8/7 [31/40]
- Find the Balance (Switch) – 7/8/7/7 [29/40]
- Forager (PS4, Switch) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
- Immortal: Unchained (PS4) – 8/7/7/6 [28/40]
- Koral (Switch) – 7/7/6/8 [28/40]
- Obakeidoro! (Switch) – 7/8/7/8 [30/40]
- Oninaki (PS4, Switch) – 8/8/7/8 [31/40]
- Vambrace: Cold Soul (PS4, Switch) – 7/7/8/7 [29/40]