A summary, even on video, of the games that 1C Entertainment will present during Gamescom 2019.
1C Entertainment has put together a very broad lineup for Gamescom 2019 and decided to present it today with a trailer.
The publisher will, therefore, be present at Gamescom 2019 with ten games, except for any further surprises that could emerge during the event, which we will remember will be held from 20 to 24 August 2019, in addition to the special Opening Night, Live set for Monday evening 19 August at 20:00.
You can learn more about the games in question by taking a look at the trailer below for the news, in any case here we summarize the titles announced as a present by 1C Entertainment at Gamescom 2019.
- Conglomerate 451 (PC)
- Devil’s Hunt (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles (PC)
- Ion Fury (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- King’s Bounty II (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Men of War 2: Assault Squad – Cold War (PC)
- Secret Government (PC)
- Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (PC)
- WRATH: Aeon of Ruin (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)