CI Games has announced the release date of Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts, the new chapter of the series starring a deadly sniper.
CI Games has announced the release date of Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts: it will be available starting November 22, 2019, for PC, Xbox One and PS4. At the same time, he published a new game trailer, which you will find at the head of the news, where one of the maps in which we will act is shown.
To get more details on Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts, let’s read the official description from the Steam page:
Contracts offer tailor-made missions with a clear main objective, a fixed reward, and options to complete secondary objectives to increase earnings. With hundreds of ways to break down a wide range of objectives, Contracts is the perfect game to simulate the missions of a chosen shooter
- Play as a contract sniper and defeat your rivals.
- Open contracts, bounties, and side quests offer great replay options to complete goals and get money to pay for upgrades and rewards. Watch out for rival shooters who will not hesitate to ruin even your most perfect plans.
- The improved viewfinder mode offers the most realistic experience as a sniper with a wide range of targets and hundreds of ways to kill.
- HUD and interface redesigned with a tactical tag system to mark enemies to kill.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with, including drones, ranged turrets, sticky bombs, and toxic gases!
- Browse your skills to kill from the shadows and eliminate targets in silence: strategic and stealth missions will be rewarded.
- Take on the brutal wilds of Siberia, Russia, and fight to survive snow-covered mountains, lush forests and secret bases hidden deep in the mountains.
- Play online in team deathmatch mode on new and unique maps that will test your sniper skills.