Ubisoft has also unveiled the list of games leading up to Gamescom 2019, the world’s largest gaming convention.
Cologne event visitors will have the opportunity to try out Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Roller Champions, and the latest Rainbow Six Siege content. Watch Dogs: Legion, possibly Ubisoft’s most anticipated game, will not be playable.
In addition to these three titles, visitors will be able to watch performances at a theater prepared by Ubisoft. One of these presentations will be dedicated to Watch Dogs: Legion. There will also be presentations of Trials Rising, Just Dance 2020 and Brawlhalla.
Gamescom 2019 will take place from 20 to 24 August in Cologne.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Rainbow Six Siege (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Latest Content
- Roller Champions (PC)
- Brawlhalla (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – Latest Content
- Just Dance 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – Latest Content
- Trials Rising (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – Latest Content
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4, Xbox One, PC)